A mother has a skill to foster life. The mother shapes the life of her child. Thus in this important period of pregnancy i.e. the 9th month, you should take care and follow certain precautions recommended by Dr. Garima Tyagi.
Not only for child’s well being, as well as for her own sake, an expecting woman should take proper care of herself especially during the last trimester. A lady experiences numerous hormonal and physical changes during pregnancy and this is a time when she needs extra care, love and attention.
Dr. Garima Tyagi suggests following precautions –
- Arrange your meetings with your doctor. Follow the do’s and don’ts and be regular for your visits. In the last month, you’ll be called often by your doctor.
- Take healthy diet including fruits, vegetables and products containing iron. Such diet may rescue you from anemia. Avoid half-boiled egg and meat and include Vitamin C.
- Stay hydrated and drink lots of water.
- Counsel your doctor for folic acid supplements to help your baby grow
- Eat healthy snacks, for example, cashew, almonds, organic products, milk and dairy products.
- Take appropriate rest. It frequently becomes uneasy, particularly in the ninth month. Take extra pillows and cushions and try to sleep on your left side.
- Do exercises and be normal. It is usually recommended to do yoga, profound breathing and strolling. This will help you adapt to physical or enthusiastic anxiety and it will also help you during labor pain.
- Monitor your infant’s improvement and take vital medicinal treatment, for example, vaccination and timely blood tests.
- Removed liquor and caffeine, you can consume herbal tea and apple juice.
Pregnancy is an important time for you and your baby’s health. Taking a couple of precautionary measures can give you a life time satisfaction and joy. So stay safe and make the most of your pregnancy.
In case that you are searching for tips on the most proficient way to deal with yourself during last month of pregnancy, then contact Dr. Garima Tyagi. This will help you deal viably with your most significant phase of life. Follow these precautions and make the most of your best period. I am sure that if you keep calm and follow your doctor, you will overcome this stage and soon become a favored mother.
For more information check Dr. Garima Tyagi Reviews.